Hey whats up? My name is Kelly. I’m 31 years old from Chehalis, WA. I’m currently doing 16 months. My early release date is November 2019..
I’m looking for friendship, pen pals, support, and hopefully a soul mate..
Things I like to do & what I like:
- Anything outdoors
- I’m definitely a girl who likes to know how to work on her own car, anything to do with badass trucks or cars you can count me in..
- I like to take adventures
- I’m a thrill seeker
- I love to cook..
- I love tattoos
- I like guys that are taller then me & I’m 5’6″
- You’ve gotta have a nice smile
- I like a guy whose nice and fit and will make me feel safe
- I also love to go fishing
Hope to hear from you soon. Hit me up on Jpay.com or write me through mail.
If you want to get to know me, you can write me at the following address:
Kelly Myhre DOC #358086
Washington Correction Center for Women
9601 Bujacich Road NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Do not send cash, personal checks or stamps. The mail will be rejected and returned to you at the inmate’s expense. The letter(s) inside must be addressed to the inmate on the envelope.
Mail must have a return address (as defined by the USPS ), including an identifiable last name.
I can’t wait to hear from you,, 😉 I am permitted to receive emails through JPay. You can set up a free account and then each email costs less than a postage stamp. Click here and then select the state of Washington and enter inmate ID#358086. Select Kelly Myhre / Agency: Washington State Department.
Please provide a reply stamp so I can respond. Thank you!
Here are more female inmates seeking pen pals.