Christiana Gentry Boysen
Rather than write about the usual generic description of my life you’ve probably read a dozen times (We can save that S**t for later) I thought I would share a little of what I’ve learned in prison and things I thought I would never hear or say:
- Has anyone seen my wife (my bunkie has one..its weird)
- Mind handing me my shoes…I need to take a shower.
- If you have an extra noodle I’ll make ghetto chips.. (OK..yuck)!
- Where exactly is the hole? Middle earth and why doesn’t anyone ever come back?
- NEVER and I mean EVER get your hair done if Cosmo is offered as a class because the test dummy is you…Dummy!
- Trying to fly a kite with no wind is not what dropping one means.
- Pushing the little button by every door absolutely should never be used to ask for a PB and J (Good way to take a trip to Middle Earth)
The list goes on..
If you can add to my list, please share it or if you’re interested in knowing more about the time I’ve spent in “captivity” and of course more about who I am, use J-Pay to send an email and attach a pic so I can put a face with our conversation.
Hope to hear from you. 🙂
You can also write me at the following address:
Christiana Gentry Boysen DOC #835377
Washington Correction Center for Women
9601 Bujacich Road NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Do not send cash, personal checks or stamps. The mail will be rejected and returned to you at the inmate’s expense. The letter(s) inside must be addressed to the inmate on the envelope.
Mail must have a return address (as defined by the USPS), including an identifiable last name.
Here are more female inmates seeking pen pals.